Get in Touch With Us!
When you arrive for your first visit, a new patient coordinator will welcome you. Depending on your dental development, both digital radiographs and photographs of your face and teeth may be taken to aid in the diagnostic process. Additionally, you or your parent/guardian will be asked to complete a detailed health history form. During this in-depth exam, our doctors will review your medical and dental history and perform a clinical examination. There is NO FEE for this initial consultation.
The purpose of your initial exam is to answer several questions:
- What problems require correction, if any?
- Is orthodontic treatment needed?
- How long will treatment take?
- When is the proper time to start treatment?
- What is the cost of orthodontic treatment?
To set up appointment call (641) 900-6115